Musing Mondays!

Jun 25, 2012

| | |
Musing Mondays is hosted by MizB.



This week's musing asks...
Do you set goals for yourself, while reading? For example, “I want to get this book finished this weekend“, or “I will read __ pages today“, etc. Why, or why not?

My answer:
I try not to set goals for reading, as sometimes this discourages me. I can't explain why really, I guess I just start to expect myself to do something and it becomes less appealing. But if I'm reading at night and I'm really tired, I try to make myself read so many pages before I can fall asleep, or finish so many chapters, whatever. If its an assigned reading for school though, I try to set a goal or else I'll get really behind and have to use Sparknotes or something :)

I really need to allot myself some time during the day to do these weekly events! Its almost not Monday anymore!
Feel free to leave a link to your Musing Monday or any other Monday meme!

0 comments:

Post a Comment